Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can't Beat This! EAT PRAY LOVE DVD

My mom's birthday is coming up and I was having trouble trying to think of something to get her. This came up on one of the email lists that I am on. I am eternally grateful. Plus, if I use my Target card and save 5%, that brings the total cost down to $0.55!! I will, however be buying smaller jars of pasta sauce.

Post from Frugal Coupon Living:


Eat Pray Love (staring Julia Roberts) is on sale right now at Target for only $9. Here’s how to get it for $1!


Eat Pray Love $9
$4 printable
= $5
Then, buy 2 jars of Classico Pasta Sauce and submit for the $4 Eat Pray Love DVD & Classico Pasta Sauce rebate.
= $1 after coupon and rebate!

Thanks, Saving Cents with Sense
Pay even less by using this coupon to save $1 off each 44 oz. jar of sauce too!

No comments:

Post a Comment