Monday, January 16, 2012

Groupon- It's Worth It!



If you have never used Groupon, you are missing out. Groupon is a daily deal site that offers area attractions at 50% (give or take). I was never a huge Groupon person until I started pulling those purse strings tighter. I only purchase what I feel is a good value and that I will use (as they do expire, eventually). So far I have gotten $3 movie tickets, $10 dinners for 2 and attraction tickets at over 70% off.



Groupon also has a "Goods" link as well. Most recently they have posted many items that will help you get back on the New Years Resolution bandwagon. I have my eye on the $20 Shawn T's Rockin' Body set. That's a STEAL!

Visit GROUPON now! Sign up and start saving! (Everything I have purchased I would have done anyway at full price.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment