Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gloating About Zingerman's

Warning: I will be doing some major gloating in this post. Thank you.



I can't contain my excitement. I just made the hugest score in office baked goods history. The legal department gets TONS of goods sent from vendors during the holidays. I try to avoid that department until after the holidays. By then, all the really tempting stuff is usually gone. HOWEVER, this year they received a whole slew of Zingerman's Bakehouse items.


Here in Wisconsin, people do not know what Zingerman's is. The legend that is Zingerman's pretty much is reserved for those in Michigan and those who have once travelled to the Ann Arbor area. My 3 year stint living in Ann Arbor leaves me craving after these delicious morsels of delight.



I will be taking home Black Magic Brownies and a Hot Cocoa Cake. (I didn't want to get too greedy and take everything!)



If you ever get to Ann Arbor, I seriously urge you to get a sandwich at Zingerman's Deli. Even though the line wraps around the corner most days- the wait is worth it. My favorite is the 'Menage a Turkey'. If you want something fancier, try Zingerman's Roadhouse. The Tart Cherry soda is fantastic. For baked goods- Zingerman's Bakehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment