Monday, October 10, 2011

Diamondbacks Push Brewers to Game 5



It's been an interesting series. One that a lot of Brewers fans (yours truly) have found excting, then irritating. Especially those of us that have game 5 tickets. I wanted a sweep and then my tickets would magically transform into NLCS game 1 tickets. Now that would have been amazing to see. Alas, our Good Ole Boys are not hitting their stride out of town. Pun intended.

After taking the afternoon off on Friday, Roo and I headed down to the park for some tailgating. The game was intense, and in the tenth inning, I have never yelled so loud in my life. This game will always stay with me (even when the Brewers suck) and I will tell my grandchildren about it. Such a huge moment in Brewers history.

Now, on to game 2 of the NLCS. I'm in a raffle for tickets to tonights game. Send all your luck my way!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment