Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MN


I rarely make it out of state anymore. This past Thanksgiving I took a little road trip up to Minnesota to visit one of my very best friends from college. We had a blast!

Friday evening we attended a cocktail party that was quite swanky. They took some beautiful (and fun!) portraits that turned out awesome. Here's mine.


Saturday we shopped IKEA and the MOA. It was a long day of shopping, but I found a pair of sunglasses that are indiscernible from the $100 ones that I craved for only a mere $6. Plus, they have darker lenses- which is a huge bonus for me.


Saturday night we went to Chino Latino. It was my first time. The food was great, but we could have made some better choices. My friend ate the Habanero Hell Poppers. They came with a warning.


After dinner, we had our fortune cookies. What Latin-Asain fusion resturant would go with out those. Check out our fortunes. YIKES!


Then we headed out to the bar where we had some great conversation and plenty to drink. The left overs from dinner came in real handy at the end of the night. I am craving an empanada as I type this.

Thanks to Shonda, Jennifer and Minnesota for the great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment