Monday, August 29, 2011

*Hot Deal!!* FREE!! BPA Free Collapsible Water Bottle!!



If you aren't familiar with Savemore, you should be. Use this link and sign up to receive a $10 credit. Then use $5 of that credit to get a free collapsible water bottle. (Yue get to keep that other $5 for a future purchase!) I ordered one today. This will be perfect for the trips I will be taking this fall, saving me valuable space in my carry-on!

LINK FOR $10 CREDIT TO SAVEMORE!!

What are you waiting for? It's FREE! And trust me, you never know when these things will come in handy. I have these in my glove compartment in my car to save me on spending on bottled water at gas stations on trips, as well as reusable grocery bags that fold into themselves. I can't tell you how handy all these items have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment