Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Big Day(s)



It's been rather busy here in my neck of the woods. First off, let's celebrate my acquisition of 2 free plane tickets. Yes!!! That is one goal that I have conquered. Roo and I booked flights for a family wedding coming up in the fall on the west coast. I am thrilled and can't wait to go.

Roo's brother came into town recently and we had a great time with family. It was a long 6 days, but after all was said and done, I didn't care that I was exhausted. It was perfect.



This week we have coming up a corporate showing of Tornado Alley. It is an IMAX film that was created by Sean Casey.



Some of you may recognize him from the TV show, Storm Chasers.



I used to watch this show religiously. I am stoked to go see this at a private showing- on the company. Awesome.



Friday is my dear friend's wedding. It is going to be classy and wonderful. I can't wait to see her all dressed up and the joy beaming from her smile. It's held at the Villa Terrace, which is a beautiful historic mansion on the lakefront. The gardens are amazing.



Also, today, our company was gifted tickets for a private Tim McGraw concert!! (I actually squealed when I read the email.) I can't wait for this month to move along. So many great things coming up.



On another note, a friend of mine who overcame breast cancer a few years ago has had a stage IV recurrence. Please send thoughts, prayers, love, wishes, vibes -whatever it is you do/have- in  her direction. She's a 33 year old beautiful, thoughtful, loving mother of 2. Love you, S!

No comments:

Post a Comment