Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time


It seems like I can't find the extra time for anything these days. It's very bizarre. I am very organized and keep my schedule very orderly. Yet, somehow, I find myself falling into bed at the end of the day- every day.


This is me by 3pm. I workout in the morning and eat a large breakfast and lunch. I don't drink coffee or soda. I drink decaf green tea. Is this a sugar crash or am I just tired from being up since 5:30am? Answer- who knows, probably need to re-evaluate my diet. Let's look into ways to boost energy during the day. Here is an article from webMD.

What if we told you your lagging energy level has little or nothing to do with your super busy schedule? Read on to discover the real reasons you're dragging, plus simple energy solutions.

(For the full explanation go to WebMD!)

● Your body's thirsty.
● You crave carbs.
● You're skipping meals.
● You're not getting the nutrients you need.
● You're watching too much TV.
● You're not getting enough daylight.
● You obsess over everything.
● You're glued to your cell phone or pager.
● You've got a lot of lingering to-do's.
● You've got sinus problems.
● Your guy snores.
● You've got undiagnosed heart disease.
● You're mildly anemic.
● You're hypothyroid.
● You've got restless legs syndrome (RLS).
● Your meds are knocking you out.
● You've got diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment