Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I can't believe it!


It has been so long since I have written a post! Most of my days are filled with work, school and chores. Lately, since the weather has been so freaking nice, a lot of outdoor social activities. Last night I went for a 3 mile run in the park. It felt so good! But my allergies are definitely acting up. It's a pretty big bummer.



Since it mostly is sinuses draining, leading to a sore and irritated throat, I've started to drink hot tea with honey. It helps soothe my throat. I hear that lemon juice is also great to add in. Maybe I will go at lunch to the grocery store to pick some up. I'm reluctant to take allergy medicine because it usually leaves me lethargic and in a zombie-like state. Anyone have any other natural suggestions to help keep this under control?



I am challenging myself for the month of April to not spend any money (besides the necessary). I am by no means being too spendy, I just want to get back to the roots of my savings plan and see if I can't squeeze out another bit into savings that wouldn't have normally been saved.



Speaking of money, there will be a few openings (aka room for advancement) at my company. I am hoping that, if all works as pre-planned in my head, before the mid year mark I will have been promoted. That means a substantial increase in pay, which will once again help the bottom line and put me to my savings goal just that much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment