Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Brain



Today is the first day of Hanukkah. We are only a mere 4+ days away from Christmas. My brain is fully into holiday mode. I am singing Christmas carols (except for at home where Roo has banned any holiday music.) We have, however, compromised on this subject. I will do without holiday music at home, but reserve the right to have consta-carols playing on both the 24th and the 25th. I think I won out on that deal. I get 25 minutes in My car every morning and evening commuting, so I get my fill each day.

I have only one present left to get, and it is a handmade gift basket with perishables. That will be taken care of on Thursday or Friday. 2 presents have shown up under the tree. One is in a rather medium sized box, the other in a small box that barely fits a bow on top. I'm excited for the small one. Wouldn't you be, too??



This holiday season has brought a lot of joy and hope for me. I hope it has done the same for you. As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December's bad weather (less this year than most- I mean, no snow in Wisconsin in December?? Unheard of!), it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.

This is my holiday wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah.

Peace, joy and love- always.

No comments:

Post a Comment